lunes, 12 de agosto de 2013

Rooooooooaaaaaaarrrr!!!



Today is my bday! and one of the best presents i could have had is the official release of a new song by one of the most important pop icons nowadays....Katy Perry!!
Her new single,called "Roar", is a catchy pop song created by the great Dr Luke and Max Martin, whose songs have achieved worldwide success troughout the years, from "Baby one more time" to "Tik Tok" or "Firework"( the signature song of Katy Perry)
Moreover the lyric-video of the song is so unique , and I smell a new biiiigggggg hit for Miss Perry.
Enjoy!!!!

PD: Excuse me if my english is not perfect, but it´s not my own language :P


Qué mejor regalo que una de las canciones que más lo van a pegar estos próximos meses, aquí os dejo el nuevo single de Katy Perry, de los creadores de hits como "Baby one more time" o "Tik Tok".
¿A qué mola el lyric video? Mini punto para la Perry!!!

1 comentario:

  1. vaya dia de cumpleaños q me diste con la cancion eh??? pero esta muy chula!!!

    ResponderEliminar