lunes, 28 de octubre de 2013

Welcome back Celine/ Bienvenida de nuevo Celine




This week will be released the new album of the canadian singer Celine Dion, and today i heard the full album...and it´s even better than I thought.
She has never  been one of my favourite or most listened singers, but I will be a fool if I don´t recognize her as one of the greatest female singers of all time.
Talking about the album I specially like "Loved me back to life" the first single of the album, and "Somebody loves somebody" wich could be an international hit with a little promotion. Here are the two songs...

Esta semana se estrena lo nuevo de Celine Dion, y hoy que escuché el disco al completo, he de decir que merece una escucha, desde luego.
Es cierto que nunca ha sido una de mis artistas mas escuchadas ni favoritas, pero sería de ser un necio no destacar su aportación a la música internacional desde los años 80, siendo mucho más que "la cantante de Titanic". El album que está lleno de power-ballads pero adaptadas a los tiempos que corren, deja a mi parecer unas cuantas joyas,"Loved me back to life" y "Somebody loves somebody", esta última puede ser un hit internacional de todas todas....


Loved me back to life




Somebody loves somebody



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario